Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
1412 Chapin Ave
BURLINGAME, CA 94010
Born and raised in San Francisco, I moved to the Peninsula in 1987 and have been a resident ever since. For me, the American dream comes in the form of my family, including twin boys, and a career as a full time real estate professional. I been selling San Francisco/Peninsula Homes since 1990!
My Accomplishments and awards:
- Member- Presidents Club, Leading Edge, Directors Club and REALTOR of the year!
- Member of the San Mateo County REALTOR Association Milestone Achievement Award
- Recipient of the San Mateo County REALTOR Association Milestone Achievement Award
- Top Gun Real Estate Training Academy Graduate
- Completed Courses in: Real Estate Principle, Law Practice, Escrow, Economics, Appraisal, Tax Deferred Exchange, Finance, Investment Evaluation, Ethics, Agency, Consumer Protection, and Trust fund Handling.
As an agent who's an expert in this local area, I bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise about buying and selling real estate here. It's not the same everywhere, so you need someone you can trust for up-to-date information. I am eager to serve you. Here are some of the things I can do for you:
Find your home next
You need someone who knows this area inside and out! I can work with you to find the right home at the right price for you, including all the neighborhood amenities that matter - not to mention the essential criteria you have for your ideal home
Sell a Home
When it's time to move, you need someone who will advertise your home, show to prospective buyers, negotiate the purchase contract, arrange financing, oversee the inspections, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise the closing. I can take care of everything you need, from start to close.
Consult on Home Selling Tactics
Oftentimes buyers don't visualize living in your home the way you do. I can make your home attractive to its ideal audience - which can help you get top dollar. Things like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one that's sold fast.